Aviation is a branch of science that studies and designs aircraft. Aircraft maintenance, airline management, and air traffic control are also covered. Aviation science encompasses all of the arrangements required to keep airlines operating safely and efficiently. In this context, aircraft refers to all types of commercial aircraft, including airplanes, helicopters, gliders, and military jets.
Throughout the course, students will learn about the production and management of aircraft. After completing their courses, students can apply for a variety of jobs. They could work as a Pilot, Aviation Line Technician, Flight Attendant, Cargo Manager, and so on. They could also work as teachers in a school. You will also learn how to fly an airplane. Covers a wide range of topics including design, manufacturing, and management, among others.
The B.Sc. in Aviation is a three-year Undergraduate Degree program. Air Regulations, Navigation, Meteorology, Aircraft and Engine, Air Traffic Control, Aviation Security, Flight Safety, and Crew Management are among the topics covered in this course. Successful candidates may pursue jobs such as Air Traffic Controller, Ground operations staff, Cargo management staff, Ticketing staff, and so on after completing this course.PG courses in the aviation sector may also be pursued, such as MBA (relevant), M.Sc. Aviation Safety, PG Diploma courses (relevant), and so on. Successful candidates may also go through CPL training if they are interested!
Types of Aviation Courses
- BSc in Aviation: It has a duration of 03 years with fee charges of 35K to 65K.
- BBA in Aviation: This course is completed in 03 years with a fee of 35K to 60K.
- BBA in Airport Management: Its duration is 03 years, and the fee is INR 35K to 80K.
- Diploma in Aviation: Diploma in Aviation has a fee range of INR 26K to 55K with a duration of 06 months to 01 years.
Eligibility & Entrance Exam For Aviation Course
- Students who have completed their 12th grade board exams (in any stream) are eligible to pursue this course. This programme is open to both male and female students.
- The major subject in the 12th class must be Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and must obtain 50% at least.
- The age limit to join for such courses is a minimum of 17 years.
- Students who have passed a recognised 10+2 board examination (with Physics and Mathematics subjects) are eligible to pursue this course. Many institutes may have minimum marks criteria (around 50 percent marks, may vary from one institute to another).
A career in Aviation Courses After 12th
Are you interested in pursuing a career in aviation courses? You’ve come to the right place. The best reason to pursue this course is that there are plenty of job opportunities. Aviation is the fastest-growing industry in India. If you pursue a career in aviation, you will have the opportunity to work in beautiful locations and earn a good living.
Aviation courses are available in India after the 12th grade at the degree or diploma level. After completing their Class 12th education, students who want to work in the aviation industry can choose from a variety of courses. In India, the number of colleges, the quality of the curriculum, and the breadth of aviation courses are all increasing.
Bachelor of Science in Aviation (BSc): It is part of the graduation program. This program will take students three years to complete. For admission, an applicant must have a higher education certificate with 50 percent marks in English, Physics, and Mathematics. The amount ranges between Rs 1.5 Lakhs and Rs 2.5 Lakhs. Students must take the entrance exam to be admitted, or else admission will be based on eligibility criteria. Following the study, this Aviation Courses After completing Class 12, students can pursue careers in Logistics Departments, Air Ports, Customer Care Services, Academic Institutes, and Airlines.
SCOPE, SALARY, AND JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Graduates will be able to find work at airports. Aviation graduates have a wide range of job opportunities available to them. They may work in technical fields such as air traffic control, safety management, and technical ground operations. They may also take on management positions. The starting salary is determined by the job description and location. It could be anywhere between 2-4 lakh rupees per year.